Sunday, March 21, 2010

As the rain pours...


Singapore rarely lets me miss Mumbai. Humidity, sunshine and rain. As I sit by this evening enjoying the wonderful rains and strong breeze, I reminisce about the months that have passed...

New friends, new home. Parties and networking sessions galore. Learnt the importance of follow-up emails. Job hunting. Business school jargon. Cooking has become a passion. Aloo tamatar and poha, my specialities. Trips to Bali, HK and Macau. Planning Vietnam next. Festivals, dance, organizing. Competitions and team work. Tapping away on my keyboard during lectures – it’s possibly the best time to catch up with friends. Discussion topic during lunch – Deck or Terrace. Repeats in the night – DDP, Rangoli or are we cooking tonight? Anybody heading to canteen – please bring tea. From the old business school to the new, it’s been the best of both. Fast-paced life. Days when we slept 3 hours on an average. But we survived. None of these moments were possible without N and K. I wish she was not going back next semester...

The rain gets heavier and the dark clouds fill up the sky. I’m living some of the most beautiful moments of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment